Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Endometriosis Stages

 Endometriosis Stages  growth of the endometrial tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. There are various endometriosis stages that range from mild to severity depending on the growth of the tissue. But when the growth is outside the uterus, it forms clumps and is trapped as it does not have any way to be flushed out from the body. This abnormal growth is non cancerous but there are certain symptom that can literally alter the way of in many women. The tissue growth is commonly found on the ovaries, intestine, surgical scars, vagina, bladder, cervix etc.   In rare cases it can even spread to areas like the brain lungs, etc.  In many women Endometriosis does not create any problem. They carry it life long without any major problem. The Endometriosis creates a lot of irritation in many people. Today millions of women worldwide suffer from this problem. This is a problem that occurs during the reproductive stages of the women. 
There are various stages of endometriosis. This depends on the severity of the problem. There are four endometriosis stages that are commonly seen in women. The endometriosis stages 1 is when thThe second stage of endometriosis is when there are a number of small implants and only some minute areas of scar tissue or adhesions. This endometriosis stagesis often termed as mild endometriosis. The third stage of endometriosis is termed moderate. Here in this endometriosis stage numerous prominent areas of scar tissue or adhesions can be seen. In this stage the implants are superficial and deep. This stage three affects the one or both the ovaries.  In this stage most patients with endometriosis stage three have the same kind of symptoms. The fourth stage of endometriosis is known as the most severe stage. Her patients will have large adhesions with a large number of many superficial and deep implants.http://www.biblehealth.com/endometriosis/endometriosis-stages.html

2 comments:

Wyatt Hunter said...

I was diagnosed with severe COPD and emphysema at 48. I had LVRS (lung volume reduction surgery) a year later, which I am forever grateful for it actually led me to multivitamincare .org . I have read some of their stories online before using their natural herbal formula , I had very hard time breathing then, and even more so at night, it was so bad I can’t sleep. I get up with a tight chest that feels blocked and can’t breathe well at all,I was excused from normal life responsibilities but natural herbs from multivitamincare org really helped a but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease but multivitamin care herbal formula has a big impact on my recovery because my heart condition has been fully reversed . They do things for me, and was too happy to comply with their service. This is a equitable of a way to get of your COPD emphysema .

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Bible Health. All Rights Reserved.